Face Suites Kuala Lumpur lured me to its outstanding infinity pool with the view of the Petronas Towers and KL tower. It’s a new apartment style hotel that is situated in Jalan Ismail which is just right in the heart of the city. One of the things that I love about living in KL is having a weekend escape with friends. Although, I see the Twin towers and the Menara tower on a daily basis, seeing this kind of view from a different angle is such a delight.
Spacious 2-bedroom Apartment
We booked an overnight stay in this hotel and it was quite enjoyable. The suite is very spacious, clean with excellent amenities such as LED TV, Wifi, living room, bathtub, hairdryer, Air-conditioning, IDD telephone, washing machine, and a kitchenette that is fully equipped with microwave, huge refrigerator and a complete set of kitchen utensils. I liked that the apartment is very minimalist yet stylish. I simply loved the automated hand recognition to open the sliding door, it is so hi-tech and classy!
Infinity Pool on Sky Deck
One thing not to be missed is the view from the 51st-floor rooftop Infinity pool. In fact, this is one of the main reasons why we did our staycation here. The view is simply breathtaking, and it showcases a 360 view of the City including the twin towers and the KL tower. The Face Suites rooftop pool was the highlight of our stay and this is by far the best feature of the hotel. It doesn’t matter if it’s day or night time, the view is unbelievable stunning! I think everyone can agree that this is everybody’s favorite part!
The Face Suites is situated near KLCC. The nearest station would be Bukit Nanas Monorail and it would take about a 5-minute walk to reach the hotel. It is close to Malls like Quill City, Klcc and Avenue K.
– The Pool Area is open from 7 am – 10:00 pm. The Pool can be very crowded most the time. I highly recommend to wake up early and have a morning sunrise dips. The early you can be, the less crowded it can get.
– Currently, the rooftop bar and restaurant are still under construction. So, don’t expect that this is open despite the advertisement. You may wait until this is done, it will surely look great once it’s completed.
– There are some refreshing drinks available at the rooftop pool.
– Breakfast is not included, but you can buy food at a nearby Quill mall. For Coffee Lovers, There is a little coffee shop near the lobby. For an excellent dine with a great view of the city, I suggest checking out the Atmosphere 360
– For Late night Bars with an amazing view of the Petronas, I highly recommend Sky bar, Marini’s on 57, or the Heli Bar.
– There is no nearby hawker food, you have to go to Bukit Bintang. There is a nearby restaurant which caters Malaysian cuisine with cultural presentation if this is your thing. They currently offer Malay Kampong-Style Lunch served in a Tiffin Style for about RM 20.
– If you feel like you don’t want to go out, Food Delivery is possible. I suggest booking before 10 PM.
– For Transportation, the hotel is near Bukit Nanas Station. However, if you prefer convenience, grab a car, and UBER is cheaper compared to regular metered taxis or hotel service so you better watch out.
– There is a gym on the 51st floor for Gym Junkies out there.
– If you prefer to cook your own food, worry not, ‘cause cooking is possible here.
– Higher floors have better views of the city. Get the room or living room with the view of either the Petronas Towers, Menara Tower or both! Enjoy your stay!