Hail to the dramatic white and blue Greek like architecture of Thunderbird Resorts. The Mediterranean-inspired theme overlooking the South China Sea will never fail your expectations. Thunderbird looks like exactly as advertised. The resort is just a 5-hour drive from the metro. The elegant rooms of the resort will soothe you like no other. A dip in the pool will completely make your night while having a glass of their signature cocktail. They offer world class fine dining and services. The rates are competitive plus the stunning view of the resort is a wow. Their signature massage is a must. The beach is a bit rocky and the sand is not powdery white but the overwhelming view of the sunset is worth the while. Thunderbird’s a dream like you are being transported to a new dimension of leisure.
Things to do in Thunderbird Resort:
– Have a rejuvenating spa treatment. One of the best!
– Rent a golf cart or play Golf.
– Outdoor activities like Jetski, basketball, volleyball are available in the resorts
– Have a cup of coffee or alcoholic drinks while enjoying the view
– Try your luck. Play the Casino!
– EAT. Seriously, forget about diet.
The place offers real relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of the city, a romantic view to fall in love or even better get married. It’s dreamy; it’s luxury, it’s thunderbird – Another haven up north!
Thunderbird Resorts: Poro Point
VOA Compound, Pennsylvania Avenue
San Fernando City, La Union
T: (+63 72) 888 7777