Looking for a perfect summer getaway? El Nido is just right for you! El Nido is situated in Palawan. It’s a haven and a dream destination of many. It’s not as expensive as you think it is. In fact, El Nido is another budget destination for backpackers out there. El Nido is indeed a paradise. El Nido is teeming with Marine life, massive lime stones, hidden lagoons and crystal blue waters. Be mesmerized with El Nido. Whether you are traveling alone, with friends or family, EL Nido is the ideal place for you. Experience paradise in El Nido, enjoy the wonderful beaches it offers and create a connection with the place which you will cherish for the rest of your life. Grab your summer outfits and don’t let summer ends without indulging yourself to El Nido’s seventh heaven.
How to get there?
Fastest way to reach El nido is by ITI. Travel time is approximately 90 minutes. For reservations email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +63 02 851 5674.
Seair also flies to El Nido via Busuanga. For online bookings you may visit their website or you may call directly at +63 02 749 0100
Book a flight to Puerto Princesa via Cebu Pacific, Airphil, Zestair or PAL and travel by either bus or van.
From Puerto Princesa – El Nido; Air con Shuttle Van travels approximately 6 hours. For updated time schedule and fare contact the following:
Lexus Van: +63917-5859612
Savior Van: +63929-6225974 :
Fort Wally Van: +63917-2762875
Public Buses from Puerto Princesa – El nido travels approximately 8 hours. For updated time schedule and fare contact the following:
Eulen Joy Bus: +63926-6998700 or +63919-7162210
Sweety Bus: +63919-7119221
By Sea: Manila – El Nido
For approximately 30 hours you can reach El nido by sea through San Nicolas Lines. You may call them at +63 02 243-2830 to get the latest date and time schedule.
Super Ferry also operates from Manila to El Nido. For reservations and updated schedule you may visit their website.
By direct boat from Coron – El Nido:
Atienza Shipping Lines: +63 02 243 8845
MBCA Jessabel: +63907-6741918
THINGS TO DO IN EL NIDO
– Island Hopping. You may choose Tour A, B, C, and D. If you have limited time, most locals recommend tour A and C. My contact person is Harvey Templado of Lagoon Tours: +63926-3049680.
– Tour A: Small Lagoon, Big Lagoon, Secret Lagoon, Shimizu Island, Entulala Island, 7 Commando Beach (PHP700/Pax
– Tour B: Pangulasian Island, Snake Island, Cudugnon Cave, Cathedral Cave, Binagbuyutan Island (PHP800/Pax
– Tour C: Hidden Beach, Matinloc Shrine, Colasa Beach, Star Beach, Secret Beach, Helicopter Island (PHP900/Pax)
– Tour D: Cadlao Lagoon, Pasandigan Beach, Paradise Beach, Natnat Beach, Bukal Beach (PHP700/Pax)
– Trek to Nagkalit-kalit Falls and discover the historical ille Cave
– Explore the town by renting a Motor Bike. Inquire directly to Pura Vida Reception or contact: +63920-4800012
– Cliff Climbing, kayaking, beach bumming, snorkeling and fish feeding.
– Dip and relax to Maquinit Hot Spring
– Unwind in Calitang and Nacpan Beach
– Experience Night Diving. Inquire at Habibi Bar: +63908-4888832 / +63908-5619810.
– Looking for a Massage? Try Colleen’s Massage Center. Globe: +63916-2829871 Smart: +63918-5477093
– Shop Souvenirs at El Nido Boutique and Art Café, Bhings Bliss Souvenir Shop or Coconut Girl Souvenir shop.
WHERE TO STAY IN EL NIDO?
– Depending on your budget, El Nido offers different kinds of accommodations. I recommend Tay MIloy’s Inn for Backpackers. You may also check other resorts like Tandikan Resort, Marina Resorts or Lualhati Resort.
WHERE TO EAT IN EL NIDO?
– I highly recommend that you leave the word “diet” at home when you visit El Nido. There are a lot of restaurants to dine in El Nido. If you’re on a limited budget, you don’t need to worry because there are numerous of Carenderias in town. You have a meal of PHP50 and up. Sometimes it comes with soft drinks like coke sakto.
Piece of Advice:
– No ATM in Town
– If you’re on a tight budget, I recommend Tay Miloy’s Inn beside Lexus Terminal. The house paint is green or just look for Dudz Caranog. Contact #: +63929-7955756
– Don’t be surprised if you wake up with no Electricity. It runs only from 2:00PM – 6:00AM
– I highly recommend Lagoon Tours for budget Island Hopping. Contact Harvey Templado: +63926-3049680.
– For food budget, try Carenderias in town, Food range from 50 and up.
– Compare to Coron that you need to pay entrance for every island, El Nido has one time big time Environmental fee of PHP200 per person good for 10 days of stay.
– I love the coffee at Habibi Bar or you may try their “love me” Shisha.
– There’s no Night life in El Nido like you experience in Boracay but there are live bands in Ric Sons. Jamming is open for guests.
– I love La Salangane’s Seasonal Fruit Crumble, you may try it too!
– Lost? Ask the Tagbanuas or locals, they know better.