Built in the heart of the Federal State, Putrajaya Marriott Hotel is a Neo-Gothic style hotel that reflects a majestic and charming medieval architecture like no other, a favored venue for government occasions, high-powered business events and meetings and other public social phenomenon.
The hotel is very huge and it comprises of 380 guest rooms, 73 Executive Rooms, and 35 Exclusive Suites. I stayed in a Deluxe Room with a breathtaking view of the pool. The room is equipped with a generous king-size bed, living area, executive writing desk, Coffee & Tea making facilities, Mini bar, complimentary wifi, television with satellite channels, and a separate bathroom with a complete set of toiletries. I loved that the room is very spacious making it easy to move around.
Putrajaya Marriott Hotel is strategically located in the heart of IOI City Resort which is just a throw stone away to the new IOI City Mall, Golf Club, CBD district of Putrajaya and Famous attractions such as the Pink Mosque, Prime Ministers office and to name a few. Putrajaya Marriott Hotel is such an in demand staycation for couples, family and even business leisure. They also offer Amenities such as Airport Shuttle, Service Spa, Pool, Fitness Centre, Super Grand Putrajaya Ballroom that can accommodate up to 2300 people and a Garden Ballroom is also available if you preferred a contemporary style garden set up.
Attractions nearby Putrajaya Marriott Hotel:
Free daily shuttle services for hotel guest to IOI City Mall, Putrajaya
Putrajaya Wetlands Park
Palm Garden Golf Club
Putrajaya Lake and the rest of Putra Square attractions
Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC)
One thing I loved about my stay in Putrajaya Marriott Hotel is that there are a variety of Restaurants, Spas, relaxing pool, and even Gym with so much class activities that makes me feel like I don’t need to go somewhere.
Tuscany is an Italian Restaurant that offers a great gastronomical feast for everyone that love food. The dinner buffet is a must here with endless of food choices. I had a sumptuous meal during my stay, indulging myself with delicious rib eye steak, buttered prawns, some crunchy veggies, cakes, and perfectly paired with a red wine.
Another restaurant that offers great food is the Summer Palace Chinese Restaurant that serves authentic Chinese food typically Cantonese and Szechuan Cuisine which became the ultimate fine dining of big families, business meetings, and even wedding receptions. They have a dim sum eat all you can day during Friday however, we opted for some special must-try dishes.
I had a Deep-fried crispy eggplant with oats dessert for the first time and it tasted so flavorsome. I would highly recommend this to anyone who would love to please their taste buds with something new yet luscious.
The pool area is one of my favorite places in the hotel. It is not crowded, and swimming is definitely a great day to start my day. Early morning dip is the best way to truly enjoy the pool. It’s like everything is in Putrajaya Marriott Hotel that an overnight stay wouldn’t suffice because of a number of activities and food to indulge.
With such an outstanding customer service, excellent food, world-class amenities, and fabulous staff that genuinely know how to value their customers beyond expectations would surely make your stay in Putrajaya Marriott Hotel a wonderful abode.
- I highly recommend the Tuscany dinner buffet for all the food lovers out there
- Get a room with a view of the pool. It’s like you have an absolute paradise view from your room
- I suggest early morning dip at the swimming pool especially during weekends when the hotel is more likely full
- Try the Deep-fried crispy eggplant with oats for dessert at Summer Palace Chinese Restaurant
- If you stay on Friday and you’re into Dim Sum, Summer Palace Chinese Restaurant offers Dim Sum Extravagance Eat all you can. I’m sure you’ll love it!
- Nearest Mall would be IOI Mall, you can can leisurely walk or take the complimentary shuttle bus from the hotel and explore this new mall.
- If you’re a Gym Junkie and working out is a must for you, fret not ‘cause they have gym facilities that you will love. If you’re into zumba like me, they do have it during Thursday.
- I haven’t been to any Nepali Spa, It would be great if you can pamper yourself at Dewi Terata by Tranquility Spa.
- WIFI nowadays is a necessity especially if you’re remotely working or a digital nomad. They also have Network LAN connectivity if you prefer this kind of connection.
- For golfers or golfers wannabe, 18-hole Palm Garden Golf Course is just a walk away.
- Lastly, Enjoy your stay. The staff are friendly and will be there for you at all times.
Putrajaya Marriott Hotel
IOI Resort City Sepang Utara 62502 Malaysia
Telephone: 603-8949 8888
Fax: 603-8943 3193