I think I have found the best rooftop bar in Saigon and that is Social Club on the 23rd floor of M Gallery Hotel des Arts in District 3. If you’ve been following my Instagram, you know that I’m a big fan of rooftop bars and pools. It was 4 years ago when I visited Ho Chi Minh and to see the city again for the 2nd time gave me chills . I was pumped when my Vietnamese friend recommended having a drink at Social Club. I didn’t leave Vietnam without checking the greatest views from Social Club and boy, it did not disappoint me at all. The rooftop bar is extraordinary and watching the sunset is 100% exceptional. They do have a great selection of drinks. I had a glass of social, the lounge signature cocktail while enjoying the fantastic pool bar, live music, and incredible city views.
I was alone when I visited and surprisingly, it was not crowded like I was expecting it to be. I wished that my girlfriends were with me to catch up and adore the entire Saigon’s skyline while sipping their delicious cocktails. Certainly, Social Club is such an excellent rooftop bar that is ideal whether you are a solo traveler, with friends or significant other. The pool bar is an asset and makes it special for romantic date nights. The atmosphere radiate sophistication, drinks are certainly expensive as expected but the great trick is to go during sunset hours and it would absolutely be a phenomenal bargain.
Truly, rooftop bars in Saigon have become the trendiest place to chill in the city, I felt like I was on top of the world at Heli Bar Bitexco Financial Tower, partying with my Vietnamese pals at Chill Sky Bar, and so far Social Club is my favourite and definitely mind-blowing cocktails with such sweeping views of the city.
- Sunset hours (Great price on cocktails, so be there early!)
- The Social Club Restaurant and Lounge offers great Brunch and Dinner
- No Dress code, Casual is absolutely fine
- The Social Club Rooftop Bar opens from 7 AM till midnight
- There will be live DJ from 8:30 PM till 1:00 AM Daily
- No Entrance fee, Social Club is open to Public and you are welcomed to visit, enjoy the drinks and the view
- Should you need to book a table, you may contact +84 839 898 888
- Friday or Saturday Night is normally full, I suggest you should make a booking in advance.
- Daytime is not really Full
- I highly recommend the Social cocktail, one of their signature drinks.
- Look for Tai! Incredible bartender and super friendly
- You’re lucky if KingLadyDJ is playing the best of her craft! She’s so hot!
Lastly, Have fun, meet new people and enjoy the fantastic views!